ADVANCED YOGA 300H TEACHER TRAINING
From the integration of the different yogic and meditative traditions. Taught by: Pablo Ferrero, official Iyengar Yoga teacher trained in France and India. Diploma in Yogic Studies from the University of Pune and the Bihar School of Yoga. ERYT 500h by Yoga Alliance. Practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism and Kashmiri Shaivism. Osteopath and Ayurveda specialist. Amit Raina and Lina Ma teach the AyurYoga module.
This 300h advanced training for Yoga teachers is taught from the integration of Ashtanga Yoga from Patanjali or Raja Yoga, traditional Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga and AyurYoga (application of Ayurveda in the practice of Yoga), vinyasa krama and the fundamentals Osteopathy and Ayurvedic psychology and neuroscience.
This training is divided into 3 modules of 100h each. It is a cyclical formation and you can start it in October or February every year. It lasts for 2 years. It is taught in different parts of Spain: Sierra de Madrid (headquarters) and Santander. You can also complete it in 50-hour training retreats that we organize throughout the year in the Sierra de Gredos.
The three training modules are:
Advanced Training 108 hours. Taught by Pablo Ferrero. Recommended for students who are teachers and/or consolidated practitioners and want to consolidate the foundations of Iyengar Yoga before pursuing another specialization. We will cover advanced practices. 2 years of Yoga practice are required.
Restorative Yoga and Pranayama Training 100 hours. Taught by Pablo Ferrero. It is recommended to have previous experience in the practice of Iyengar Yoga and have completed our 200-hour Training or the 108-h Advanced Training. Minimum 2 years of practice.
Yoga and Ayurveda training 100 hours. It is taught in the month of July or August. Taught by: Amit Raina, Lina Ma and Pablo Ferrero. It is recommended to have previous experience in the practice of Iyengar Yoga and have completed our 200-hour Training or the 108-h Advanced Training. 2 years of experience in the practice of Yoga are required.
By doing this training in a weekend or Wednesday morning or afternoon format, you will have access to the recorded classes of Yoga Iyengar Online so that you can continue with your personal practice. Does not apply to intensive training retreats.
Weekends - In Person
This training is given in an annual weekend format (1 weekend a month for 2 years) in Sierra de Madrid and Santander. Starts in October or February.
- 2 years duration.
- 1 weekend per month (Except July, August and January).
- 18 Weekends + 1 8-day retreat in July or August.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sundays from 9.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- In Madrid and Santander.
- It starts in October or February every year.
- Includes access to recorded Iyengar Yoga classes online intermediate level.
Price and method of payment:
- 200 euros of Registration when making the reservation.
- 170 euros per weekend.
- 1250 euros for an 8-day retreat in Sierra de Gredos.
- Total: 4510 euros.
- Includes: teachings, manual and didactic material, mentoring, accommodation and full board in retreat in Sierra de Gredos.
- Does not include: Optional anatomy manual (30 euros), accommodation and meals during the weekends
Training Retreats in Sierra de Gredos.
Part of the Yoga 300h training is offered in the format of intensive retreats in the Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid as specialized training for Yoga teachers.
Yoga and Ayurveda training 50 hours.
- August 7 to 13, 2023 – Level I 50h
Restorative Yoga and Pranayama Training 100 hours.
- July 7th to 13, 2023, 50h Level I in El Pagano, Sierra de Gredos.
- July 13th to 19th, 2023, 50h Level II in El Pagano, Sierra de Gredos.
- 1250 euros x every 50 hours (6 nights / 7 days). (1490 euros in Yoga and Ayurveda training)
- In Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid.
- Book: 200 euros.
- Includes: lessons, manual, diploma, lodging and full board.
- Does not include: transportation and optional anatomy manual (30 euros).
Who is this Advanced teacher training course for?
It is recommended at least 2 years of yogic and/or meditative practice and having completed a 200-hour or similar training. Experienced Yoga teachers, Therapists, health and movement professionals will benefit from participating in this comprehensive and holistic training. This training is taught by Pablo Ferrero and collaborating professors in the field of anatomy and psychology.
What will you have learned at the end of the 300h Yoga and meditation teacher training?
- Yoga classes inspired by Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa krama and Tantra Yoga.
- Sequencing or Vinyasa Krama.
- Advanced pranayamas and conscious breathing.
- Conscious alignment and advanced biomechanics.
- Use of therapeutic material (bricks, belts, chairs, bolsters, kuruntas, blankets and their correct application)
- Deepening in the practice of ShatKriyas and ShatKarmas (Shank prakshalana and Dhauti)
- Advanced settings in the practice of Yoga.
- Kashmiri Yoga and tantra philosophy.
- Human anatomy and physiology level II.
- Energy anatomy level II.
- Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda habits.
- Ayurvedic Psychology II
- Osteopathy adjustments applied to Yoga.
- Teaching methodology II
- Yoga nidras and visualizations.
- Meditations of the Trika philosophy.
- Shiva – Shakti, human relations and codependency II
- Use of the voice and chanting of mantras II
- Teacher-student relationship.
- Sessions to share vital experience.
- Feedback from teachers.
- This training includes 2 private sessions of 45 minutes with the teaching team
What certificate do I receive upon completing this training?
You will receive a certificate endorsed by Yoga Alliance International that will train you as a Yoga teacher wherever you go. Let you know that we do not give Iyengar Yoga training. Our methodology is based on an integrative view of the yogic and meditative practice based on years of experience.
Share your path and contact Matrika Yoga School
If you feel that the time has come to make yoga your way of life and be part of the meditation and yoga teacher training, Matrika Yoga wants to accompany you on your inner adventure. We offer you the opportunity to take a yoga instructor course surrounded by the magical landscape of the Sierra de Gredos. You will see that the path of knowledge that you undertook one day widens when, with our official yoga teacher course, we guide you so that you too can be light and guide.
To book this training, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your interest!
Sign Up to our Newsletter
Protección de datos. Derechos: Puede retirar su consentimiento en cualquier momento, así como acceder, rectificar, suprimir sus datos y demás derechos en email@example.com. Información Adicional: Puede ampliar la información en el enlace de Avisos Legales.
Do you want more information about our retreats, trainings or workshops?
It will be a pleasure to attend you!