ADVANCED YOGA 300H TEACHER TRAINING
Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Ayur Yoga, Vinyasa Krama, Tantra Yoga and Meditation
Advances Yoga Teacher Training
Taught by: Pablo Ferrero, certified Iyengar Yoga instructor trained in France and India. Graduated in yogic studies from the University of Pune and the Bihar School of Yoga. ERYT 500h by Yoga Alliance. Practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism and Kashmir Shaivism. Osteopath and Ayurveda specialist. Student and researcher of Ayurvedic Medicine.
This 300-hour advanced training for Yoga teachers is conducted through the integration of Iyengar Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga of Patanjali or Raja), traditional Hatha Yoga, Restorative Yoga, AyurYoga (application of Ayurveda in Yoga practice), vinyasa krama, and the fundamentals of Osteopathy and Ayurvedic psychology and neuroscience.
The training is divided into 3 modules of 100 hours each. It is a cyclical training, and you can start it in October or February every year. It has a duration of 2 years and is offered in Madrid and Santander. You can also complete it in 50-hour training retreats organized throughout the year in the Sierra de Gredos.
The three training modules are:
- Advanced Training 108 hours. Taught by Pablo Ferrero. Recommended for students who are teachers and/or established practitioners and want to strengthen the foundations of Iyengar Yoga before pursuing another specialization. Advanced practices will be covered. 2 years of yoga practice are required.
- Restorative Yoga and Pranayama Training 100 hours. Taught by Pablo Ferrero. Prior experience in the practice of Iyengar Yoga is recommended, and completion of our 200-hour Training or the Advanced 108-hour Training. Minimum 2 years of practice.
- Yoga and Ayurveda Training 100 hours. Offered in July or August. Instructors: Amit Raina, Lina Ma, and Pablo Ferrero. Prior experience in the practice of Iyengar Yoga is recommended, and completion of our 200-hour Training or the Advanced 108-hour Training. 2 years of experience in yoga practice are required.
By taking this training on weekends or Wednesday mornings or afternoons, you will have access to recorded Iyengar Yoga Online classes to continue your personal practice. This does not apply to intensive training retreats.
Weekends - In Person
This training is given in an annual weekend format (1 weekend a month for 2 years) in Sierra de Madrid and Santander. Starts in October or February.
- 2 years duration.
- 1 weekend per month (Except July, August and January).
- 18 Weekends + 1 8-day retreat in July or August.
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sundays from 9.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- In Madrid and Santander.
- It starts in October or February every year.
- Includes access to recorded Iyengar Yoga classes online intermediate level.
Price and method of payment:
- 200 euros of Registration when making the reservation.
- 170 euros per weekend.
- 1250 euros for an 8-day retreat in Sierra de Gredos.
- Total: 4510 euros.
- Includes: teachings, manual and didactic material, mentoring, accommodation and full board in retreat in Sierra de Gredos.
- Does not include: Optional anatomy manual (30 euros), accommodation and meals during the weekends
Training Retreats in Sierra de Gredos.
Part of the Yoga 300h training is offered in the format of intensive retreats in the Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid as specialized training for Yoga teachers.
Yoga and Ayurveda training 50 hours.
- August 7 to 13, 2023 – Level I 50h
Restorative Yoga and Pranayama Training 100 hours.
- July 7th to 13, 2023, 50h Level I in El Pagano, Sierra de Gredos.
- July 13th to 19th, 2023, 50h Level II in El Pagano, Sierra de Gredos.
- 1250 euros x every 50 hours (6 nights / 7 days). (1490 euros in Yoga and Ayurveda training)
- In Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid.
- Book: 200 euros.
- Includes: lessons, manual, diploma, lodging and full board.
- Does not include: transportation and optional anatomy manual (30 euros).
Who is this Advanced teacher training course for?
It is recommended at least 3 years of yogic and/or meditative practice and having completed a 200-hour or similar training. Experienced Yoga teachers, Therapists, health and movement professionals will benefit from participating in this comprehensive and holistic training. This training is taught by Pablo Ferrero and collaborating professors in the field of anatomy and psychology.
What will you have learned at the end of the 300h Yoga and meditation teacher training?
- Yoga classes inspired by Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa krama and Tantra Yoga.
- Sequencing or Vinyasa Krama.
- Advanced pranayamas and conscious breathing.
- Conscious alignment and advanced biomechanics.
- Use of therapeutic material (bricks, belts, chairs, bolsters, kuruntas, blankets and their correct application)
- Deepening in the practice of ShatKriyas and ShatKarmas (Shank prakshalana and Dhauti)
- Advanced settings in the practice of Yoga.
- Kashmiri Yoga and tantra philosophy.
- Human anatomy and physiology level II.
- Energy anatomy level II.
- Yoga and Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda habits.
- Ayurvedic Psychology II
- Osteopathy adjustments applied to Yoga.
- Teaching methodology II
- Yoga nidras and visualizations.
- Meditations of the Trika philosophy.
- Shiva – Shakti, human relations and codependency II
- Use of the voice and chanting of mantras II
- Teacher-student relationship.
- Sessions to share vital experience.
- Feedback from teachers.
- This training includes 2 private sessions of 45 minutes with the teaching team
What certificate do I receive upon completing this training?
You will receive a certificate endorsed by Yoga Alliance International that will train you as a Yoga teacher wherever you go. Let you know that we do not give Iyengar Yoga training. Our methodology is based on an integrative view of the yogic and meditative practice based on years of experience.
Share your path and contact Matrika Yoga School
If you feel that the time has come to make yoga your way of life and be part of the meditation and yoga teacher training, Matrika Yoga wants to accompany you on your inner adventure. We offer you the opportunity to take a yoga instructor course surrounded by the magical landscape of the Sierra de Gredos. You will see that the path of knowledge that you undertook one day widens when, with our official yoga teacher course, we guide you so that you too can be light and guide.
To book this training, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your interest!
Sign Up to our Newsletter
Protección de datos. Derechos: Puede retirar su consentimiento en cualquier momento, así como acceder, rectificar, suprimir sus datos y demás derechos en firstname.lastname@example.org. Información Adicional: Puede ampliar la información en el enlace de Avisos Legales.
Do you want more information about our retreats, trainings or workshops?
It will be a pleasure to attend you!