Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Pranayama (Breathwork), Yoga Nidra and Mantra Chanting
100 hours level I and II. In persona and blended
Taught by Pablo Ferrero. Official teacher of Iyengar Yoga. Experienced registered 500h by Yoga Alliance. Osteopath and manual therapist by profession. More information on his biography.
This training is part of the 300h Advanced Training of our school made up of 2 modules of more than 100h duration each.
Having a good training is essential to get the most out of Restorative Yoga. In our Yoga school located in the Sierra de Madrid, we offer specialized training to deepen the practice of this type of Yoga. In addition, our Restorative Yoga course includes pranayama training, yoga nidra training, and mantra training.
Our training program is indicated for people interested in restorative Yoga and who want to delve into its practice and methodology. In our courses, the necessary knowledge is acquired to be able to design and teach Restorative Yoga and Pranayama classes, as well as training workshops. We will learn to accompany students with greater confidence in dealing with their physical and emotional limitations.
Special emphasis on therapeutic practice, the use of therapeutic materials, conscious breathing – pranayama, use of the voice and Dream Yoga (Nidra). This training includes an introduction to the use of Yoga nidras and visualizations for self-discovery. You will learn the basics of integrating Humanist Coaching tools so that the people you accompany can inquire into themselves. All our training can be carried out in face-to-face format and/or online or a mixture of both. In this training, concepts that are nourished by structural and visceral Osteopathy are applied. We take into account the application of Ayurveda in yogic practice.
You will learn how to correctly use bricks, belts, kuruntas (wall ropes), bolsters, chairs and a wide variety of therapeutic elements that will allow you to approach your practice gradually, paying special attention to breathing work.
If you want more information about our training offer in Restorative Yoga, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer all your questions
What is Restorative Yoga?
Many times, when we observe the practice of Yoga, we think that the exercises to be performed require great elasticity. This is not the case in all forms of Yoga, such as Restorative Yoga. Now we will answer the question What is Restorative Yoga? Its origin is based on the restorative Yoga method, where restorative postures are considered to be more about being than doing. He places a lot of emphasis on precision. It teaches us to cultivate stability, strength, flexibility and awareness. In fact, in restorative Yoga, we seek physical, mental and emotional relaxation. We can say that it is a therapeutic Yoga whose direct impact is on the central nervous system. This training is given in English and Spanish.
What is Restorative Yoga?
Unlike other conventional types of Yoga, restorative Yoga seeks to slow down, as well as open the body and mind through passive and sometimes isometric stretching. In a class, few asanas are performed. Normally, restorative asanas are held for periods of time between 5 and 15 minutes. This causes our muscles to relax deeply. In a restorative Yoga session, tools such as cushions, belts, blocks, benches, tables, ropes, etc. are used. These objects help maintain the alignment of the body, allow it to reach total relaxation and the effect of the asanas to be experienced in the deepest layers of muscle, visceral and organic tissue.
Restorative Yoga, Therapeutic, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra and Mantra Chanting 100h Yacep.
Training Retreats in Sierra de Gredos.
1 retreat each 50h Level.
- July 7th to 13th, 2023, 50h Level I at Hospedería del Silencio, Sierra de Gredos.
- July 13th to 19th, 2023, 50h Level II at La Hospedería del Silencio, Sierra de Gredos.
- 1250 euros x every 50 hours (6 nights / 7 days).
- In Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid.
- 5% discount if you book 100 hours or more.
- Booking: 150 euros for each level 50 hours.
- Includes: lessons, manual, diploma, lodging and full board.
- Does not include: transportation and optional anatomy manual (30 euros).
8 weekends in total. 4 weekends each 50h level.
In Sierra de Madrid.
50 horas Nivel I (4 fines de semana)
- 18 y 19 Marzo 2023
- 15 y 16 Abril 2023
- 13 y 14 Mayo 2023
- 24 y 25 Junio 2023
50 horas Nivel II (4 fines de semana)
- Fechas provisionales a partir Octubre 2023.
In Santander, Cantabria.
October to December – 50h Level I (4 weekends)
- October 29 and 30, 2022
- November 5 and 6, 2022
- November 26 and 27, 2022
- December 17 and 18, 2022
From January to May – 50h Level II (4 weekends)
- January 21 and 22, 2023
- February 18 and 19, 2023
- March 25 and 26, 2023
- April 22 and 23, 2023
- 760 euros x every 50 hours (4 weekends).
In Sierra de Gredos or Sierra de Madrid.
- 5% discount if you book 100 hours or more.
- 10% discount if you book complete training for 300 hours.
- Booking: 150 euros x level 50h.
- Includes: education, diploma, accommodation and full board.
- Does not include: Manual (35 euros), transport and optional anatomy manual (30 euros).
Wednesdays Mornings - Online & In Person
- Every Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- In Madrid and Online.
- Starts in October or February.
- 1 year duration x 100h
- Face-to-face and/or online classes. 15 hours a month.
- All classes are recorded. Access to the intranet for 1 year.
Includes access to recorded Iyengar Yoga classes online.
Price and method of payment: –
760 euros for each level 50 hours. (4 monthly installments).
Includes: education and diploma.
Does not include: Mandatory manual (35 euros) and optional anatomy manual (30 euros).
Reservation: 150 euros x level 50h.
5% discount if you book training for 100 hours.
10% discount if you book complete training for 300 hours.
Who is this Restorative Yoga and Pranayama ttc for?
It is a training aimed at Yoga teachers and practitioners of all levels with at least 2 years of yogic practice. You cannot teach something that has not been practiced and/or proven the benefits on yourself. That is why you will learn in an experiential, theoretical and practical way in order to understand the benefits and psychology of this way of teaching and practicing. Whether you are a teacher or not, you will acquire the necessary knowledge to design Restorative Yoga and Pranayama classes and workshops and accompany your students with greater confidence in the treatment of different physical and emotional limitations. Incorporating your own visualizations and Yoga Nidras to accompany human processes within the context of a Yoga class
For those teachers who have completed 200 and/or 500 hours of training and want to deepen their practice and teaching. You will gain confidence in the treatment of injuries and you will be able to accompany safely by adjusting each posture to each specific case. You will be able to learn in depth techniques and tools that will endorse you as a Yoga teacher and will enrich your classes and students. It is an opportunity to delve into the tradition of Iyengar Yoga, restorative, hatha and traditional tantra.
What will you have learned at the end of this training?
In level I you will learn in depth the bases of therapeutic Yoga and its application in different physical and emotional states:
- Fundamentals of Iyengar Yoga.
- Fundamentals of Restorative Yoga.
- The correct use of therapeutic material for the practice of pranayama.
- Use of therapeutic material (bricks, belts, chairs, bolsters, kuruntas, blankets and their correct application)
- Adjustments in the practice of Yoga.
- Breathing Anatomy
- Energetic Anatomy of Breathing
- Teaching methodology
- Yoga nidras and visualizations.
- Use of the voice and chanting of mantras Level II
- Osteopathic fundamentals applied to Yoga.
- Fundamentals of Ayurveda in its application to Yoga.
- Feedback of the methodology of each teacher.
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Therapy sequences for different physical, mental and emotional conditions (2nd Level)
To go deeper into therapeutic practice, it is recommended to also take level II, where Yoga sequences for different physical, mental and emotional conditions will be addressed in depth:
- Yoga for Anxiety.
- Yoga for depression.
- Yoga for trauma.
- Yoga for different physical ailments. (back, knees, neck, hips, shoulders, headache)
- Other conditions: hypertension, migraines, digestive problems, immune system, etc.
How long can I be absent in training?
We allow you to be absent 20% of the course load of the training. Remember that you can take up to 40 hours online. If you notify us in advance, we will record the parts of the training that you cannot attend. Taking this training does not guarantee receiving the certificate from our school. The student is responsible for meeting the objectives of the training.
What certification does this training grant?
This training is endorsed by the YACEP seal, Continuing Education provider by Yoga Alliance that regulates the continuing education of Yoga teachers internationally. If you complete the 3 100h modules of our school you will be eligible for the 300h Title by the Yoga Alliance. Find out about the Complete Training 300h.
To book this training, fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your interest!
Benefits of Restorative Yoga
With practice, the benefit of restorative yoga becomes more and more palpable. This modality has many advantages. Next, we detail the most outstanding advantages of restorative yoga.
- It is a tool that allows you to recover from physical ailments, such as back pain; and mental, such as anxiety and depression.
- Because of the stress caused by daily obligations, we can suffer from chronic fatigue. With the practice of yoga, we feel our energy levels increase, since the exercises activate our parasympathetic central nervous system.
- We increase our attention. Our fast pace of life slows down. This allows us to relax our mind and also stimulate our immune system.
- The flexibility of our body improves considerably, which gives us a greater sense of well-being.
Apúntate a nuestra newsletterSign up for our newsletter
Protección de datos. Derechos: Puede retirar su consentimiento en cualquier momento, así como acceder, rectificar, suprimir sus datos y demás derechos en firstname.lastname@example.org. Información Adicional: Puede ampliar la información en el enlace de Avisos Legales.
Do you want more information about our training, retreats, classes or trips?
It will be a pleasure to serve you!